It has been days since I blogged, haha...hmmm so free now XD shall post some pics of my workplace ne, taken on my last day at work T__T

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My work desk (messy)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Nice rite~~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Messy work desk

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
1L as my wallpaper,lol

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Words of encouragement

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
These words would give me the strength to carry on

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The OMB building, where WDA's at ^^

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Great view man ^^

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I see Ken Lim everyday ^^


And I'm actually replaying maple -.- can u believe it

Leveled 2 lvls today~ ^^


=_=

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death

resolutions