Hmmm, and I still wonder, who's Baobei, haha
baobei~~~ (calling u baobei like u r my gf like that x_X)
so yeah, haha do I noe you? ^^
I dunno alot of ppl but dey noe me de eh (and I don't mean to sound arrogant)
eh, do I noe you?
Dear Baobei,
If I noe you, let me noe
If I dunno you and you noe me, let me noe
If we dunno each other, den let it be fate that we met thru the internet
If you noe me and I dunno you, then I wanna make frends wif you
even though I'm going NS
LOL this isn't even a poem (note: major =_=)
baobei~~~ (calling u baobei like u r my gf like that x_X)
so yeah, haha do I noe you? ^^
I dunno alot of ppl but dey noe me de eh (and I don't mean to sound arrogant)
eh, do I noe you?
Dear Baobei,
If I noe you, let me noe
If I dunno you and you noe me, let me noe
If we dunno each other, den let it be fate that we met thru the internet
If you noe me and I dunno you, then I wanna make frends wif you
even though I'm going NS
LOL this isn't even a poem (note: major =_=)
Comments