I wonder who's baobei, lol
she said that everyone's reading, and I'm becomming the next xia xue
hmmmm, some comparisons:
1) Xia xue's pretty, I'm not
2) Xia xue's a gal, I'm not
3) Xia xue's sarcastic + witty + funny, I'm prob 1/2 of her
4) Xia xue has got her own tv show, got onto mags, I have not
5) Xia xue don't have NS, I'm going in next month
damm
Sure I'll be honored if my blog turns out onto some newspaper feature or something, lol, but till then I am Kei
she said that everyone's reading, and I'm becomming the next xia xue
hmmmm, some comparisons:
1) Xia xue's pretty, I'm not
2) Xia xue's a gal, I'm not
3) Xia xue's sarcastic + witty + funny, I'm prob 1/2 of her
4) Xia xue has got her own tv show, got onto mags, I have not
5) Xia xue don't have NS, I'm going in next month
damm
Sure I'll be honored if my blog turns out onto some newspaper feature or something, lol, but till then I am Kei
Comments