How I wish people would just keep to their promises they've made

Yes, alot of people have been pung-sehed before, including me, but this time's the worst feeling I've ever felt in the 2 decades I've lived

Yes, many people kena b4, from Eve's and Caryn's past blog posts, it seems that promises are easily made and broken..now I echo a line from a friend:

Promise me that your promises are true

okok, I shall come to the main point and the reason of this post

Dad and mum decided that they would be too busy to come to my grad, after I had ordered the robe, and indicated that I'll be going on the school's website

I've waited 3 years for this, and I'm definitely going..and yeah of cos, I want my loved ones to see me grad..dad promised to go, which was the main reason why I wanted to go...since he missed my pri and sec grad

I still remember being so happy to see them appearing during my kindergarten sports meet, seeing them cheer for me gave me extra strength to go on, and I won a silver medal for my efforts

During the sec school SJAB AGI, they came,but were forced to watch outside the stadium because they were late by 5 mins

IT'S ONLY 5 FREAKING MINUTES WHY CAN'T YOU LET THEM IN YOU FREAKING SJAB GATE KEEPER FROM DON'T KNOW WHAT SCHOOL

I WANT THEM TO BE ABLE TO SEE ME THERE, TO MAKE THEM FEEL PROUD OF ME AND YOU!

YOU DECIDED NOT TO LET THEM IN

as usual, my regular curse

MAY HEAVEN SHIT ON YOU

*explosion of anger*

It's like...anger and disappointment altogether ba, how I wish that they can see me graduating...

If I do get into uni, I wonder, would I still call them to attend my uni grad? This is super sad...we had our differences, but they still mean lots..gahhh

tmd tmd tmd tmd tmd

I'm just cursing in anger

Forgive me

This sucks

shit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death

resolutions