YS is going into Police Academy tmr
He's gonna become NSF le, and I delicate this post to him, yeah man, old buddy, as promised, lol...
Our History
I still remember our first meeting at the PRCS school hall, during sec 1 orientation camp. You, together with WJ became my first friends in the school other than my old PRPS friends
Me: "Hello, I'm KK, what's your name?"
WJ: "I'm WJ"
YS: "Hello, I'm YS"
And during break, I saw you two eating at the canteen, just you two, and I proceeded to join you guys, and found some similarities among us. We're all left handers, for a start, haha..damm rare eh? My first impression of you was 'fuwah, quiet guy' and the tag remained for a while since then
You sat beside me during class. I still remember, with Wei Yi in front of me, wilmer somewhere, WJ, in the middle of the class (this part I not so sure le, but he's sitting somewhere near benson, who's in the middle, so..yeah, thus the assumption)
And you've been sitting by my side ever since, for 4 years, only interchanging the sides every year. I wanna thank you for your patience with me during maths class, I know I'm uber irritating for disturbing you whenever I don't understand, haha..and yeah, too bad we're in different CCAs, if not we'll be able to bond better too, that's one regret from sec sch, haha
The days when we sang together in the canteen after remedial classes were those of the old. Though old, they shall not be forgotten, haha..and yeah, I still thank fate for letting us become good friends, together with wilmer and wj, haha..you guys are one of my dearest friends ^^
Guess we have the teachers to thank for putting the 3 of us in the same class throughout the 4 years (er...and moy moy with us too =.=) so now the friendship's still stronger as ever, though we drifted a little through poly, but now we're outta poly le, lol..so yeah the weekly outing did us good
I also wanna thank you, well..not only you, I also wanna thank the other 2 guys - wj and wilmer, for standing by me during the darkest times of my life, for being with me in the hospital, for being there to share the joy with me whenever something great happened
You've been one of the greatest friend I've ever made in the 2 decades of my life, and I 've got some wishes:
1) I wish that you'll meet someone great, someone who bring you happiness and joy, for you deserve her more than anyone
2) I wish that we can still continue this cherished friendship for the years to come (6.5 yrs and counting alr)
3) I wish that you solve some big cases after graduating from the academy and gain promotion like nobody's business
4) I wish that you won't forget me too
5) I wish that we can still live near to each other when we grow older
6) I wish you all the very very best for the next 10 days
7) I wish you strike 4D whenever you buy it (er,ok no relevance le)
Really really, thank you for being my friend =)
"I'll never forget the memories we've made"
- Kei
He's gonna become NSF le, and I delicate this post to him, yeah man, old buddy, as promised, lol...
Our History
I still remember our first meeting at the PRCS school hall, during sec 1 orientation camp. You, together with WJ became my first friends in the school other than my old PRPS friends
Me: "Hello, I'm KK, what's your name?"
WJ: "I'm WJ"
YS: "Hello, I'm YS"
And during break, I saw you two eating at the canteen, just you two, and I proceeded to join you guys, and found some similarities among us. We're all left handers, for a start, haha..damm rare eh? My first impression of you was 'fuwah, quiet guy' and the tag remained for a while since then
You sat beside me during class. I still remember, with Wei Yi in front of me, wilmer somewhere, WJ, in the middle of the class (this part I not so sure le, but he's sitting somewhere near benson, who's in the middle, so..yeah, thus the assumption)
And you've been sitting by my side ever since, for 4 years, only interchanging the sides every year. I wanna thank you for your patience with me during maths class, I know I'm uber irritating for disturbing you whenever I don't understand, haha..and yeah, too bad we're in different CCAs, if not we'll be able to bond better too, that's one regret from sec sch, haha
The days when we sang together in the canteen after remedial classes were those of the old. Though old, they shall not be forgotten, haha..and yeah, I still thank fate for letting us become good friends, together with wilmer and wj, haha..you guys are one of my dearest friends ^^
Guess we have the teachers to thank for putting the 3 of us in the same class throughout the 4 years (er...and moy moy with us too =.=) so now the friendship's still stronger as ever, though we drifted a little through poly, but now we're outta poly le, lol..so yeah the weekly outing did us good
I also wanna thank you, well..not only you, I also wanna thank the other 2 guys - wj and wilmer, for standing by me during the darkest times of my life, for being with me in the hospital, for being there to share the joy with me whenever something great happened
You've been one of the greatest friend I've ever made in the 2 decades of my life, and I 've got some wishes:
1) I wish that you'll meet someone great, someone who bring you happiness and joy, for you deserve her more than anyone
2) I wish that we can still continue this cherished friendship for the years to come (6.5 yrs and counting alr)
3) I wish that you solve some big cases after graduating from the academy and gain promotion like nobody's business
4) I wish that you won't forget me too
5) I wish that we can still live near to each other when we grow older
6) I wish you all the very very best for the next 10 days
7) I wish you strike 4D whenever you buy it (er,ok no relevance le)
Really really, thank you for being my friend =)
"I'll never forget the memories we've made"
- Kei
Comments