Wah lao, I really hate ebing a media student
I can spot continuity issues happening in shows (if there are any)
and this is lke, bothering me so much that I can't even enjoy watching shows in peace
I do pray that there wouldn't be any conti issues happening in whateva shows that I watch
This is irritating
And yeah, I can see the blardy boom mike in The Hospital (taiwan version)
There are sooo many conti issues happening in movies that I watch (esp hk/tw ones)
Hah, I didn't spot any in jap/kor movies or shows
Maybe this speaks alot about the standard ba -.-
Shit, I see another conti issue again on Lethal Angels
This is the life of a media student -.-
Spotting conti issues on shows
I can spot continuity issues happening in shows (if there are any)
and this is lke, bothering me so much that I can't even enjoy watching shows in peace
I do pray that there wouldn't be any conti issues happening in whateva shows that I watch
This is irritating
And yeah, I can see the blardy boom mike in The Hospital (taiwan version)
There are sooo many conti issues happening in movies that I watch (esp hk/tw ones)
Hah, I didn't spot any in jap/kor movies or shows
Maybe this speaks alot about the standard ba -.-
Shit, I see another conti issue again on Lethal Angels
This is the life of a media student -.-
Spotting conti issues on shows
Comments