I remembered an ex-colleague's hopes of becoming a rich, "disabled" person

Note: disabled meaning that he won't have to move and just rot in the house everyday

Guess it isn't good for health, I've been rotting for 3 months already ever since leaving WDA..well, ok fine I recently got a part time job with Alex, but it's only part time, and I only go when they need me to...so in the meantime, I'm still rotting at home during my free time

I really think that rotting is really really unhealthy, it makes life seem...meaningless, I'm feeling useless, lol..and though I wanna try out a job somewhere, I can't cos this part time job thingy haven't finish

Would love to volunteer myself though, but most org need me to contribute at least 3 months, I can't promise them this cos my NS date haven't been confirmed

Was having thoughts of learning how to drive, but lihui said that it's damm not worth it, and after thinking, yeah, she's right

My life is rotting now, totally man, haix, I need to find some goal in life soon, like..real soon man

Totally

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death

resolutions