I've lived for 20 years and I only realised something today
I hate cookies/biscuits
Okok, you might go 'DIAO' but I'm really serious, I took a bite outta some Tiger Biscuits that mum bought and guess what?
The friggin biscuit got soft and stuck to my teeth...ewwwww, I hate that feeling totally
And I spent the next 10 mins trying to get the pieces of soft biscuits outta my teeth, finally settling for an apple instead to er...get it down my mouth together
I swear that I'll never touch biscuits ever again
X_X
I hate cookies/biscuits
Okok, you might go 'DIAO' but I'm really serious, I took a bite outta some Tiger Biscuits that mum bought and guess what?
The friggin biscuit got soft and stuck to my teeth...ewwwww, I hate that feeling totally
And I spent the next 10 mins trying to get the pieces of soft biscuits outta my teeth, finally settling for an apple instead to er...get it down my mouth together
I swear that I'll never touch biscuits ever again
X_X
Comments