I managed to catch 2 R21 movies last week
online, of course, haha... the movies I watched were La Belle, a Korean show, and Spider Lilies, the lesbian, Rainie Yang show

La Belle

Spider Lilies
(this is the largest pic that I could find)
Hmmmm, and I've come to a conclusion that R21 shows are artistic, boring films, so don't ever waste your $ on R21 movies when you reach 21
I shall not reveal any spoilers up here, but if you want spoilers, I can give it to you guys,lol
The plot of La Belle is smart....so chim that I don't know what are they acting until I asked Jasmine about it (she watched it first), whereas in Spider Lilies, you can feel the love *__*
I'm beginning to like homo films, shit
online, of course, haha... the movies I watched were La Belle, a Korean show, and Spider Lilies, the lesbian, Rainie Yang show

La Belle

Spider Lilies
(this is the largest pic that I could find)
Hmmmm, and I've come to a conclusion that R21 shows are artistic, boring films, so don't ever waste your $ on R21 movies when you reach 21
I shall not reveal any spoilers up here, but if you want spoilers, I can give it to you guys,lol
The plot of La Belle is smart....so chim that I don't know what are they acting until I asked Jasmine about it (she watched it first), whereas in Spider Lilies, you can feel the love *__*
I'm beginning to like homo films, shit
Comments