I'm at Yangzheng Primary school now, in the com lab, with an aircon at full blast and 5 coms on, the TA is behind me
And I've got an hour of spare time, which is uber sian, and I'm uber tired now cos I reached here at 7.45am (I'm supposed to reach at 9.30)
So...I drank kopi at the coffeeshop nearby and read Men's Health. This month's issue, there's this erm..4 or 5 pages de article which is damm interesting, about how women think, and what are they thinking, it appears that parts of women's brains r larger than those of men's
(extract from the article)
Her most important sex organ, explained
1) A woman has a larger Prefrontal Cortex, or PFC, thought to be principally responsible for both conscience ("But I'm married!") and self-consciousness ("Stop it, honey, not here..."). The PFC also develops one or two years eariler in women
2) A man's Amygdala, one of the most visceral, instinctual cores of the brain ("Damm! Check her out!") is also larger than a woman's. Add to this fact that the amygdala is held in check by the PFC and you can see why guys tend to be more impetuous about sex
3) The Anterior Cingulate Cortex, or ACC is the brain's "fretting" center, and plays a key role in deciding wherether or not a sexual risk is worth taking. As you might guess, women have larger ACCs than men.
4) The many jobs of the Hypothalamus include orgering the rush of testosterone that initiates sexual attraction. Though this area of the brain developes eariler in women, it's much larger in men.
5) Gut reactions are processed in the Insula which is larger and more active in women
6) The Hippocampus is the brain's memory-storage and retrieval section, and it's both larger and more active in women. Which helps explain why she remembers every detail of your first date, while all you recall is how lucky you felt. (This point applies to the men)
Interesting eh? the article also mentioned:
The portion of hypohalamus that governs sexual pursuit will grow larger and stronger until you reach adulthood. Scientists are unsure of its exact size in humans, but in other mammals, it's known to be as much as seven times larger in males than in females. It has been estimated that the sex circuits in a typical man's brain lghts up once in a minute - much more often than a women's. Scary, isn't it?
LOL, guess the article only confirms one thing:
Men has got 2 heads, but only use the bottom one, for most of the time
And I've got an hour of spare time, which is uber sian, and I'm uber tired now cos I reached here at 7.45am (I'm supposed to reach at 9.30)
So...I drank kopi at the coffeeshop nearby and read Men's Health. This month's issue, there's this erm..4 or 5 pages de article which is damm interesting, about how women think, and what are they thinking, it appears that parts of women's brains r larger than those of men's
(extract from the article)
Her most important sex organ, explained
1) A woman has a larger Prefrontal Cortex, or PFC, thought to be principally responsible for both conscience ("But I'm married!") and self-consciousness ("Stop it, honey, not here..."). The PFC also develops one or two years eariler in women
2) A man's Amygdala, one of the most visceral, instinctual cores of the brain ("Damm! Check her out!") is also larger than a woman's. Add to this fact that the amygdala is held in check by the PFC and you can see why guys tend to be more impetuous about sex
3) The Anterior Cingulate Cortex, or ACC is the brain's "fretting" center, and plays a key role in deciding wherether or not a sexual risk is worth taking. As you might guess, women have larger ACCs than men.
4) The many jobs of the Hypothalamus include orgering the rush of testosterone that initiates sexual attraction. Though this area of the brain developes eariler in women, it's much larger in men.
5) Gut reactions are processed in the Insula which is larger and more active in women
6) The Hippocampus is the brain's memory-storage and retrieval section, and it's both larger and more active in women. Which helps explain why she remembers every detail of your first date, while all you recall is how lucky you felt. (This point applies to the men)
Interesting eh? the article also mentioned:
The portion of hypohalamus that governs sexual pursuit will grow larger and stronger until you reach adulthood. Scientists are unsure of its exact size in humans, but in other mammals, it's known to be as much as seven times larger in males than in females. It has been estimated that the sex circuits in a typical man's brain lghts up once in a minute - much more often than a women's. Scary, isn't it?
LOL, guess the article only confirms one thing:
Men has got 2 heads, but only use the bottom one, for most of the time
Comments