Thursday
Hmmmm, watched Fantastic 4 with Wilmer on his last day on mainland (S'pore)
Some points to note:
1) Silver Surfer has got a killer bod
2) Jessica Alba has got a fantastic bod
3) Mr Fantastic is a super lucky guy
4) Doom should be confined to an electromagnet for eternity
5) Fantastic 4 is not too bad
I was blardy sleepy throughout the entire day cos I only slept for 3 hours the day before, and having woke up late, at 8am (when we were supposed to meet at 9, at orchard), I took a cab and chionged down to orchard mrt
It cost me a blardy 25 bucks, becos the stupid uncle drove blardy slowly, and I booked the taxi, and it's in the morning
Holy crap
We then went to the lan shop and lanned, lol...as usual, and yeah, we could really feel that the team has been broken apart without ys and wj around
Haix...song ah, you've been missed, greatly
Friday
Wilmer is gone, wj is at work, ys is also gone, I'm all alone at home
Applied for various jobs:
1) Golden Village
To sell ad space
2) Animax/Hbo
I kinda forgot what am I supposed to do...should be scheduling
3) CAAS
Airport operations
Hmmmm, should I just apply for more? Power 98 is hiring, MTV Asia is hiring...haiya~
Saturday
Got my grad robe le...and the plastic bag handle came off the moment I tried to take out the robe -.- aniway, sorrie to yt and eve for pung sehing, gotta rush to my grandma's ah..sorrie sorrie...
It was grandma's bd ytd, met up with the folks and had fun chatting about movies and stuff
Uncle Joo Seng got mum a karaoke set, quite cool..got lke 5k songs in it, now my house = mini k-box le, woot..haha
And of cos, everyone asked the question: What happened to your hair????
zzzzz -.-
Today
I found something funny when I was at the fridge (was about to take a sip of water)
There was a magnet on the fridge and it was a pic of a mosquito, the words on it says:
If they breed, you'll bleed
=___='''
and I just LOL at the magnet
Mum came outta the toilet and thought that I've gone crazy
but yeah
LOL...if they breed, you'll bleed
I so agree
Hmmmm, watched Fantastic 4 with Wilmer on his last day on mainland (S'pore)
Some points to note:
1) Silver Surfer has got a killer bod
2) Jessica Alba has got a fantastic bod
3) Mr Fantastic is a super lucky guy
4) Doom should be confined to an electromagnet for eternity
5) Fantastic 4 is not too bad
I was blardy sleepy throughout the entire day cos I only slept for 3 hours the day before, and having woke up late, at 8am (when we were supposed to meet at 9, at orchard), I took a cab and chionged down to orchard mrt
It cost me a blardy 25 bucks, becos the stupid uncle drove blardy slowly, and I booked the taxi, and it's in the morning
Holy crap
We then went to the lan shop and lanned, lol...as usual, and yeah, we could really feel that the team has been broken apart without ys and wj around
Haix...song ah, you've been missed, greatly
Friday
Wilmer is gone, wj is at work, ys is also gone, I'm all alone at home
Applied for various jobs:
1) Golden Village
To sell ad space
2) Animax/Hbo
I kinda forgot what am I supposed to do...should be scheduling
3) CAAS
Airport operations
Hmmmm, should I just apply for more? Power 98 is hiring, MTV Asia is hiring...haiya~
Saturday
Got my grad robe le...and the plastic bag handle came off the moment I tried to take out the robe -.- aniway, sorrie to yt and eve for pung sehing, gotta rush to my grandma's ah..sorrie sorrie...
It was grandma's bd ytd, met up with the folks and had fun chatting about movies and stuff
Uncle Joo Seng got mum a karaoke set, quite cool..got lke 5k songs in it, now my house = mini k-box le, woot..haha
And of cos, everyone asked the question: What happened to your hair????
zzzzz -.-
Today
I found something funny when I was at the fridge (was about to take a sip of water)
There was a magnet on the fridge and it was a pic of a mosquito, the words on it says:
If they breed, you'll bleed
=___='''
and I just LOL at the magnet
Mum came outta the toilet and thought that I've gone crazy
but yeah
LOL...if they breed, you'll bleed
I so agree
Comments