I just signed up for the predential saving thing...
It's like...dey'll take $1.2k every year from you to save, then after 2 yrs, you'll get $750 from them yearly, and a 3% from the $750 if you nv withdraw the $750 and the thing accumulates till you're 45
Hmmmmm
Through calculations, I'll be able to get at least 40k when I turn 45
And that's excluding $ from the bank
Heh, I'm gonna be a millionaire when I turn 46
IF the company haven't close down la
zzzzz, having headache now for no reason
It's like...dey'll take $1.2k every year from you to save, then after 2 yrs, you'll get $750 from them yearly, and a 3% from the $750 if you nv withdraw the $750 and the thing accumulates till you're 45
Hmmmmm
Through calculations, I'll be able to get at least 40k when I turn 45
And that's excluding $ from the bank
Heh, I'm gonna be a millionaire when I turn 46
IF the company haven't close down la
zzzzz, having headache now for no reason
Comments