I saw Ice Queen yesterday
and yeah, I was still like *_* when I saw her
As usual, she didn't see me, lol...
I just finished my lunch at some coffee shop and was stepping outta that place when she walked in
and we walked past each other without saying anything to each other
Is she still playing netball? How's she now? So many questions rose, lol
Hmmm...not that I know her THAT well, but yeah..it just happens
I think that I've got a thing for netballers, I liked 2 netballers before, one became my godsis, the other, a friend and on-court partner...my cousin's an ex netballer
I think it's the fact that they can actually put a ball through a hoop without much effort ba, and they are less rough compared to female bballers, lol...female bballers are scary, real scary, they'll come at you regardless of attacking or defending, and being a guy, you can't go all out to attack nor defend cos:
1) You are scared of touching the wrong places
2) When attacking, if you bang onto them, they'll just fly
3) When defending, they are REAL tough
See my point?
They
Are
Scary
Netballers are still better, heh
and yeah, I was still like *_* when I saw her
As usual, she didn't see me, lol...
I just finished my lunch at some coffee shop and was stepping outta that place when she walked in
and we walked past each other without saying anything to each other
Is she still playing netball? How's she now? So many questions rose, lol
Hmmm...not that I know her THAT well, but yeah..it just happens
I think that I've got a thing for netballers, I liked 2 netballers before, one became my godsis, the other, a friend and on-court partner...my cousin's an ex netballer
I think it's the fact that they can actually put a ball through a hoop without much effort ba, and they are less rough compared to female bballers, lol...female bballers are scary, real scary, they'll come at you regardless of attacking or defending, and being a guy, you can't go all out to attack nor defend cos:
1) You are scared of touching the wrong places
2) When attacking, if you bang onto them, they'll just fly
3) When defending, they are REAL tough
See my point?
They
Are
Scary
Netballers are still better, heh
Comments