5 years without somebody in my life - I've grown used to it. Though infatuation still occurs now and then, I rarely feel the sense of longing to be with someone (in a relationship) now

I've almost forgotten the feeling of being in one, and have been living happily with the following combinations:

1) me + ball
2) me + friends
3) me + games
4) me

It was not until a certain friend commented that I need a girl in my life that I felt as if I've been struck awake

Struck away by a slap in the face, slapped back to reality

Scientifically speaking, all humans need affection and touch, which is why people would long for a kiss or hug sometimes...hmmm come to think of it, my last kiss was horrible, during some CHALET >.< It's a memory that I do not wish to speak nor think about

And my last hug was with someone dear, someone who's in Australia now...

So yeah, haven't been having hugs and kisses for quite some time already, come to think of it...lol..well, I guess that's the downside of being a single, working male >.<

*lets out a long sigh*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death

resolutions