Hmmm updates updates haha

Well...watched Harry Potter with Peijun last wk haha..some short comments:

1) great company (as in, accompany the company)
2) great theater
3) great food
4) not so great movie

=(

Be strong yeah, I'll be here if u need ani1 ^^
I had fun! haha lets go out someday together again~


Ok, more updates on my life

I've finally finished reading the 1st book of a trilogy - City of Bones

Weird title, yes, but the story's cool..bout demons, werewolves, vampires and demon hunters, war between the 2 sides, etc etc, they even included the mortal cup into it, urban fantasy haha, and I'm waiting for the second book which will be coming out in 2008 -.-

wow I'm so excited.. >.<

O yah..and I'm so bored at work that I started writing, a story ba, which I'll publish online at ninthoffeb.livejournal.com (the link is below, at the end of every post ^^)

It's my first time writing though, so don't get your hope too high yeah? I'm trying my best to improve my writing style alr haha..comments from Siti really helped ^^ the chapters will definitely get better, I promise ^^

Hmmmm

Sat going cycling! Haha..ECP eh, gotta rmb to apply sunblock >.<>.<


So, cya guys then haha...

Still thinking bout stuff to blog bout..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death

resolutions