I did something glorious today

I walked/ran for 3.6km man....a blardy huge achievement for me, myself and I, haha...

(note: walked/ran, and not the typical 2.4 ran/walk.....see the diff? >.<)

But I still completed the whole thing anyway HAHA

Huge thanks for Wilmer and Wj for dragging my lazy ass along ^^

And yeah, Wilmer, being a PTP Commando, ran blardy fast...and HE CAN RUN man, goddammit >.< and I'm envious of it, hahahahaha, but guess with sufficient training, I SHOULD be able to pass 2.4 lar, should, in caps, yeah...

Now my legs hurt, and I didn't do any warm down AT ALL, I'm so gonna die tmr man



Anyway, we passed by dte and they were having Cosfest 07! This time, we didn't see gundam, predator, batman, the entire naruto gang, no more fma, not even angel sanctuary or chobits anymore...life is uber boring without Teckie and gang, they're the best people I've ever seen man, esp Oni, I can easily call him Oni Sama man, totally, he rocks, sadly he's stopping cosplay for some time, all the my-generation cosplayers are now in NS lar -.-

Okay, The first thing I saw was a naruto and sasuke lying down on a mat laid on the grass, the naruto was below, and sasuke on top, and another er...Gundam Seed Destiny Earth Federation fella trying to take the pic of them posing, yaoi-ishly

Next, I see this group of Shinigami, Vizards and Arranca, and the Hitsugaya was holding a purple zanpakutou -,- dwangx, wrong sword lar deh -.-

I also see Fate Stay Night people, there was a Illyasviel, a short and flat Rider (without the blindfold and the SM weapon =<), a fat sakura, and a tall Saber

LOL, omg they are all opposite of their characters XD except for the Illyasviel, who was not bad, cos she's young too, and the hair really looks damm real...haha...

And my shoulders and legs are aching now, wonder what'll happen tmr, omg, I'm gonna walk like a sissy at work >.<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death

resolutions