I just woke up from a dream, the most wonderful dream that I've ever had in my entire life
Surely the most wonderful, beautiful dream...
In my dream, I was in a room filled with chairs, and I'm sitting almost at the front. The room is filled with people, many people. Soo Siew Lee was at the front, Emcee-ing the entire event.
Ms Soo stood up, telling the people, "Today, we are going to learn the basics of *a certain programme, I forgot the name*, and teaching us that, it'll be Ho Yi Ting from Sitting In Pictures"
Everybody laughed, not evilly, but more of comfort and reassurance, that Yiting is gonna be the guest lecturer. All eyes fixed on Yiting, who was sitting in the background all these while. I looked around the room, and saw some of the most familer faces. I saw Syazwan, with Maxine a seat behind him, they were laughing, so happily like the old times, Hime and Seishi...I see Chin Teck and Rachel at the back, cheering for Yiting...and I see Arshad, just like the old days in the LT, ever laid back and unconcerned
Yiting's still her, with long wavy hair, a white t-shirt and a long flowery dress. She looked amazing ^^ (amazingly beautiful). She then walked to the foreground, sat down on the chair, and began lecturing, and whenever the crowd becomes noisy, she'll show us her trademark look (*stares*)...
And the sun woke me up with a brilliant ray of light to the eyes
I woke up and sat on the bed, thinking about the dream....it would be nice for it to happen in the future (cos I was able to dream of the future), but if not, things like that would never happen again, I guess...
Why did I have this dream? Is it because I missed everybody too much alr? Thinking about it, yes, omg I missed Firewire so, so much....haix...
I then went to the kitchen to look for mum, and asked her if she missed her ex schoolmates.
She said, "Yes, very much, why? You miss them?"
I went: "Hai..."
Then tears start to fall automatically when I thought about Firewire and the dream, so naturally that it surprised me, and yeah, gave her a little shock...
Oh well...I really do have hopes of being in the industry, and knowing everybody (cos the industry is so small, if Firewire is in it together, then everyone would still stay in contact/have chances of meeting each other again during work)
Till now, I wish all 8 of my dearest friends all the best for the future, including Alex, who's now in Tekkong (He enlisted today~)
Jya ne~ Firewire no koto wa da suki desu
(did I get it rite >.<)
Surely the most wonderful, beautiful dream...
In my dream, I was in a room filled with chairs, and I'm sitting almost at the front. The room is filled with people, many people. Soo Siew Lee was at the front, Emcee-ing the entire event.
Ms Soo stood up, telling the people, "Today, we are going to learn the basics of *a certain programme, I forgot the name*, and teaching us that, it'll be Ho Yi Ting from Sitting In Pictures"
Everybody laughed, not evilly, but more of comfort and reassurance, that Yiting is gonna be the guest lecturer. All eyes fixed on Yiting, who was sitting in the background all these while. I looked around the room, and saw some of the most familer faces. I saw Syazwan, with Maxine a seat behind him, they were laughing, so happily like the old times, Hime and Seishi...I see Chin Teck and Rachel at the back, cheering for Yiting...and I see Arshad, just like the old days in the LT, ever laid back and unconcerned
Yiting's still her, with long wavy hair, a white t-shirt and a long flowery dress. She looked amazing ^^ (amazingly beautiful). She then walked to the foreground, sat down on the chair, and began lecturing, and whenever the crowd becomes noisy, she'll show us her trademark look (*stares*)...
And the sun woke me up with a brilliant ray of light to the eyes
I woke up and sat on the bed, thinking about the dream....it would be nice for it to happen in the future (cos I was able to dream of the future), but if not, things like that would never happen again, I guess...
Why did I have this dream? Is it because I missed everybody too much alr? Thinking about it, yes, omg I missed Firewire so, so much....haix...
I then went to the kitchen to look for mum, and asked her if she missed her ex schoolmates.
She said, "Yes, very much, why? You miss them?"
I went: "Hai..."
Then tears start to fall automatically when I thought about Firewire and the dream, so naturally that it surprised me, and yeah, gave her a little shock...
Oh well...I really do have hopes of being in the industry, and knowing everybody (cos the industry is so small, if Firewire is in it together, then everyone would still stay in contact/have chances of meeting each other again during work)
Till now, I wish all 8 of my dearest friends all the best for the future, including Alex, who's now in Tekkong (He enlisted today~)
Jya ne~ Firewire no koto wa da suki desu
(did I get it rite >.<)
Comments