Was reading syaz's post about cars and went to the site to check it out
amidst the initial D craze and my erm....updated knowledge about cars, I found some pretty nice cars which I would like to have... haha, check these out man
Car: Mitsubishi Lancer 1.6M Sports Edition

Cool car ehy? But the COE kills >.<> $49,800
Transmission Auto
Engine cap 2351 cc

Not bad lar...haha,family car
Car: Mercedes Benz E200

Ae, ah pek car..LOL..maybe I'll drive it when I hit 40...but the price is not too bad eh haha
Car: Toyota Starlet XL
Note: This is only the last resort
In order for me to buy, I need to fufill these conditions: Only if I got no $, in need of a car,got no gf, and don't want a gf (So...it's virtually impossible for me to buy it unless I'm desperate)

...
Lol, check out what I found
Car: Toyota Trueno AE86

40k for this shit is simply too ex >.<
The price soared is most prob of Initial D
But it'll be cool to have 1, lol
amidst the initial D craze and my erm....updated knowledge about cars, I found some pretty nice cars which I would like to have... haha, check these out man
Car: Mitsubishi Lancer 1.6M Sports Edition
| Price | $44,800 |
| Transmission | Manual |
| Engine cap | 1584 cc |
| COE |
| ||
| OMV |
| ||
| Depreciation |
|

Cool car ehy? But the COE kills >.<> $49,800
Transmission Auto
Engine cap 2351 cc
| COE |
| |
| OMV |
| |
| Depreciation |
|

Not bad lar...haha,family car
Car: Mercedes Benz E200
| Price | $26,800 |
| Transmission | Auto |
| Engine cap | 1998 cc |
| COE |
| |
| OMV |
| |
| Depreciation |
|

Ae, ah pek car..LOL..maybe I'll drive it when I hit 40...but the price is not too bad eh haha
Car: Toyota Starlet XL
Note: This is only the last resort
In order for me to buy, I need to fufill these conditions: Only if I got no $, in need of a car,got no gf, and don't want a gf (So...it's virtually impossible for me to buy it unless I'm desperate)
| Price | $6,800 |
| Transmission | Manual |
| Engine cap | 1300 cc |
| COE |
| |
| OMV |
| |
| Depreciation |
|

...
Lol, check out what I found
Car: Toyota Trueno AE86
| Price | $40,000 |
| Transmission | Manual |
| Engine cap | 1600 cc |
| COE |
| |
| OMV |
| |
| Depreciation |
|

40k for this shit is simply too ex >.<
The price soared is most prob of Initial D
But it'll be cool to have 1, lol
Comments