It is often, during nights like this when I cry alone, thinking about the past...

I guess the truth hasn't sink in after graduation until I read syaz's latest post..and of cos, many other people's post

Thanking everybody for the memories, posts dedicated to their pals, etc etc, whatever, you name it.

It has ended.

No more lectures together, crapping together, having breakfast at north canteen together, it has officially ended. I ended my poly life with smiles from Friday, parting from botak jones and wondering when would we ever have another get-together session like this again.

I would definitely miss the times we spent together

Yes, I'm not ashamed to say that I'm really crying right now, feeling sad that we're going on our separate ways, but our memories would always be there, the 3 years worth, all of them would be in my mind, together with the photos we took together and stuff

I can never thank you guys enough, especially:

Firewire (for EVERYTHING, you guys were a part of me for the past 3 years)

Lihui (for being there to crap with me, and being there for me)

Caryn
(for k-boxing and craping with me)

Bifeng sama (for all the support you've given me and the others)

Mee Mum (for teaching me tarrots and for being such a cool girl)

Siti (for standing up for me, I feel so blessed to have a friend like you)

Jiali (for being so ever sporting about things and you're one of the nicest friend I've met)

Arshad (for teaching me a whole lot about life)

Keith, Kaidi and Kevin (For bringing me laughter through all the years)

Wardah (for being my only melayu sis)

and Yenlin (well...I shouldn't say more)

Thank you for the memories, I can never thank the people mentioned above enough. The memories we've created and the friendships that we forged, I'll cherish them.


"Even if the whole world hates you, you still have me as your friend"
- Kei, to everyone in bold up there



I really really hope that we would still keep in contact for the friendships are so dear.

As what Syazwan said, "Smiling and laughing with you guys... Reminds me of why I want to be alive"...the moment I saw this, tears started falling, as it is now...damm my desk is wet with tears

I just wanna give all of my dear friends a giant hug, I love you all, really, I can never say enough, I love you all


Damm, the tears just won't stop, this is sadder than 1 liter of tears



PS: Please tag if you read this, I would love to hear from you guys ^^
PS2: I'll miss the old days~~ KEEP IN CONTACT PEOPLE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death

resolutions