The company disabled blogger, but I've got ways of expressing myself...lucky that I've got my notebook with me, I can write now check out what happened ytd and today
12/7
If counting down isn't enough, I'm starting to feel desperate, desperate to get outta here. Seriously, this place sucks. I would rather be in the army, oh man...why did it have to be in Oct?
I learnt alot during my 2 weeks here, mainly from wikipedia...take yesterday for example, I read up on Daylight Saving Time (DST). Although I didn't understand, it still provided some food for thought, which I think that it's good..well boss is here, gtg
Ok, I'm back, now it's like..I really hate the company, the job and all...they expect me to know everything, well, I don't. At first, I don't even know what's a performa invoice, what does it do, and they just junk it to me to to do it. And after ytd, I'm even more convinced that they really treat people of my level like shit, dung, whatever...
Guess attitudes are really important but I seriously hate my job. I'm missing WDA, where the people were kinder, friendlier, and they have a human touch to them
Hah, I wonder what would happen if someone from the company sees this. I think they're gonna sue me or sth...
Back to the things I've learnt, haha...I read all about King Leonidas and the battle between the Persian & Greek army. It's really quite amazing, modern Sparta's looking so peaceful...should I just move to Sparta/Norway instead..lol
I think I just hate my job, hahahahaha, I'm destined for media, it's what I love (L)
I just did a lame thing - sort out the delivery orders (DOs) in alphabetical order. Whee, so fun -.- I've never complained so much before, seriously, Never felt so...I dunno what word to use..so much desire to leave?
Seems that all the others have work..and writing is my only way of relief from the boredom at work...
Just found out that the company's annual sales is a friggin 700 million USD
700 million lor, USD summore lor, then the company in this condition -.- win alr
I came across the coolest name I've ever heard/seen...this guy from Sony Ericsson is called Hero Tjokroardi, how cool's that man...well, I did a 2nd round of rearranging..and saw quite a number of reputable companies being our clients...Kino,Courts,Metro,Mustafa (yes, that Mustafa which spelt Topiaco instead of Tapioca -.-), Riverisland and many more...
But I still dislike life here, muahahhaa
Horray, back from lunch, had chao da eggs and hard veg x_X now I finally uds why the people say the canteen food isn't meant for human consumption >.<>.<>.<>.<> they added blardy spy cams in the office! 3 in front of me lor.. -.- another 1 behind me -.- Are they all trying to find out what have I been surfing? *paranoid*
Today's gonna be a long day Nelson's on leave..now what should I read today?
Boss gave me work and left for a meeting. As usual, I stretched a supposed 1 hr job to like..3 hrs LOL...1135 now,woot I'm such a time waster (and I'm happy bout it)
Now, is the cam behind me locked onto my monitor? >.<
Had a HUGE bowl of lor mee for lunch, feeling damm xing fu~ (L)

I learnt a new lesson today ---> never listen to ipod when it's raining x_X
Check out this site to find out more: http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/07/12/technology/web-ipod.php
It's 4.18 now, I've finished my work and reading about lilith, lol..sexy demon, woot
It's finally 5.10 and I just finished reading bout Satan & Lucifer, cool stuff man, really, haha....a day with work to do isn't that bad I suppose, just came back from my 'break' before starting to read..the gorang pisang cut my mouth >.<
12/7
If counting down isn't enough, I'm starting to feel desperate, desperate to get outta here. Seriously, this place sucks. I would rather be in the army, oh man...why did it have to be in Oct?
I learnt alot during my 2 weeks here, mainly from wikipedia...take yesterday for example, I read up on Daylight Saving Time (DST). Although I didn't understand, it still provided some food for thought, which I think that it's good..well boss is here, gtg
Ok, I'm back, now it's like..I really hate the company, the job and all...they expect me to know everything, well, I don't. At first, I don't even know what's a performa invoice, what does it do, and they just junk it to me to to do it. And after ytd, I'm even more convinced that they really treat people of my level like shit, dung, whatever...
Guess attitudes are really important but I seriously hate my job. I'm missing WDA, where the people were kinder, friendlier, and they have a human touch to them
Hah, I wonder what would happen if someone from the company sees this. I think they're gonna sue me or sth...
Back to the things I've learnt, haha...I read all about King Leonidas and the battle between the Persian & Greek army. It's really quite amazing, modern Sparta's looking so peaceful...should I just move to Sparta/Norway instead..lol
I think I just hate my job, hahahahaha, I'm destined for media, it's what I love (L)
I just did a lame thing - sort out the delivery orders (DOs) in alphabetical order. Whee, so fun -.- I've never complained so much before, seriously, Never felt so...I dunno what word to use..so much desire to leave?
Seems that all the others have work..and writing is my only way of relief from the boredom at work...
Just found out that the company's annual sales is a friggin 700 million USD
700 million lor, USD summore lor, then the company in this condition -.- win alr
I came across the coolest name I've ever heard/seen...this guy from Sony Ericsson is called Hero Tjokroardi, how cool's that man...well, I did a 2nd round of rearranging..and saw quite a number of reputable companies being our clients...Kino,Courts,Metro,Mustafa (yes, that Mustafa which spelt Topiaco instead of Tapioca -.-), Riverisland and many more...
But I still dislike life here, muahahhaa
Horray, back from lunch, had chao da eggs and hard veg x_X now I finally uds why the people say the canteen food isn't meant for human consumption >.<>.<>.<>.<> they added blardy spy cams in the office! 3 in front of me lor.. -.- another 1 behind me -.- Are they all trying to find out what have I been surfing? *paranoid*
Today's gonna be a long day Nelson's on leave..now what should I read today?
Boss gave me work and left for a meeting. As usual, I stretched a supposed 1 hr job to like..3 hrs LOL...1135 now,woot I'm such a time waster (and I'm happy bout it)
Now, is the cam behind me locked onto my monitor? >.<
Had a HUGE bowl of lor mee for lunch, feeling damm xing fu~ (L)

I learnt a new lesson today ---> never listen to ipod when it's raining x_X
Check out this site to find out more: http://www.iht.com/articles
It's 4.18 now, I've finished my work and reading about lilith, lol..sexy demon, woot
It's finally 5.10 and I just finished reading bout Satan & Lucifer, cool stuff man, really, haha....a day with work to do isn't that bad I suppose, just came back from my 'break' before starting to read..the gorang pisang cut my mouth >.<
Comments