I was about to go to bed when I decided to check out Syaz blog

Only to find that I've been tagged by him for this quizzy thing

Rules are real simple:

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. NO CHEATING!
4. Tag 5 people to ask them to do this!
5. Bold the questions and with the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.




How are you feeling today?
I Believe - Lee Soo Young
-Hmmmm

Will you get far in life?
Stand By Me - Oldies - The Temptations
-Guess I need someone to stand by me before I can go far?

How do your friends see you?
Juicy - Koda Kumi
- ...


Will you get married?
Irresistible - Jessica Simpson
-Hmmm....I'm too irresistible, can't get married?


What's your best friend's theme song?
More than that- BSB
-Er...


What was primary school like?
Linger - The Cranberries

-Hmmm...I know lingerie ^^

What is the best thing about your friends?
Snowflower - Park Hyo Shin
-O_O this is a sad song man..


What is in store for this weekend?
Did well to love really - SG Wannabe

-Love? *__*

What song describes you?
It's Raining - Rain

-Ah..I like Rain, I like it when it's raining

To describe your grandparents?
Run it - Chris Brown
-LOL. Yes, they are hip


How is your life going?
Hunter - Dido
-Hmmm, I'm hunting.... -.-

What song will they play at your funeral?
Wings of Words - Chemistry
- Diao, this is a Gundam Seed song


How does the world see you?
Wo Ai Tai Mei (I love Taiwan girls) - MC Hotdog

- LOL OMG YES, LMAO

You have a happy life?
2 become 1 - spice Girls

-Well...my sex life isn't happy enuff..

What do your friends really think of you?
Won't be long - Koda Kumi
-Before what?


Do people secretly lust after you?
Eve, Sleeping in Paradise - Lee Hyori

-Eh...Eve lust after me? *__*

How can I make myself happy?
Try Again - Aaliyah
-LOL


What should you do with your life?
Xiao Shi (Disappear) - FIR
-NOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~ T_T


Will you ever have children?
Wheels of destiny - SEE-SAW
- destiny prevails? when I get my car = get children? o.o




I hereby Tag.....

Peijun, Caryn, Lihui, Eve, Yaosong


Heh, have fun guys, this is uber interesting ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death

resolutions