Being 1.8 - my thoughts bout it



Sometimes I do wonder if being 1.8m (maybe I'm 1.81 now) is a good thing, I mean, it's like damm normal for a guy to be 1.8m in the current society now, but...BUT

Being 1.8m would mean the following things:

1) Being too tall (or just the right height) for public buses

- I'll help the bus driver dust the ceiling of the bus whenever I walk to the back of the double decker, what a good passenger I am ^_^


2) Being wayyyy too tall for private buses

- I'll never forget how I banged my head against the blardy bus during the Singapura Polytechnic orientation trip (and everyone in the tiny bus laughed while I rubbed my head in pain & embarrassment)


3) Having neck aches when I talk to someone for too long

- This only happens when both of us are standing


4) It'll be easier to reach the highest pull-up bar

- Gravity pulls down more, or so I think


5) It'll also be easier to knock onto kitchen cupboards (head on, smack in the face)

- Don't laugh, I know I'm dumb


*lets out a long sigh*

As I'm stoned now, I can't think of more reasons why being 1.8 is bad, pardon me

But then again, I simply can't imagine me being 1.7


Being 1.7 would mean that:

1) Bball would be a tad harder

- Just ABIT...right


2) I'll be sitting in front during class

- Hmmm...then the teacher's saliva would rain down on me


3) I'll be first in short sprints

- Now that doesn't seem so bad ^^


Note: this post isn't meant to mock those who are shorter than 1.8, it's just because I'm bored

May everybody be 1.8 next yr ^^

kuai gao zhang da~ =p


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death

resolutions