Was at marina sq yesterday with Yiting, Syaz, Eve and Maxine

It was pretty fun, though we didn't get to bowl cos it was like..full house, we did some shopping together (though we split up at one point)

8.30am
The phone blasted with a loud ringing sound that broke the silence and tranquility (of my room)
Some old aunty looking for mum, who's already OUT of the house
Groggily, I told her that mum's coming outta the house
Shouted like Tarzan for mum: MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~!
*no reply*
Upon returning to the headset, I realised the old aunty had already hung up in the middle of my Tarzan call

9am
Done washing up

9 - 10.30am
Watched High School Musical

10.30 - 11.30am
Syaz arrived, played NFS Carbon
He did an amazing thing - won the Canyon Race for me, beat the boss ^^ (I salute u, bro)

11.30 - 12.10pm
Had lunch, bought sparklers

1.10pm
Reached City Hall and walked to Marina Square
We went to this cafe and had great fun, lolx..I learnt a new term: Basement 1 flooded ;)

Met 3 people whom I know:
1) this guy who used to play bball with me, haha..he's married now~ ^^ *sudden impulse to marry too*
2) Mrs Seah, my pri sch teacher (she still rmb me *__*)
3) Rosy, the nyp media studies yr 2 intern at WDA + her bro (she went to watch Harry Potter haha)

I also saw like....10 ppl at different locations, with Liverpool jerseys on [HAIL LIVERPOOL!]
(I really think people should wear Liverpool jerseys to the NDP this year, as it is much cooler than wearing I LOVE SINGAPORE t-shirts from some coughhangtancough)

6++pm
Maxine arrived, met us at Marina Sq FJ

Had Korean kimchi noodles (the girl at the Korean food counter is cool ^^)
The convo goes like this:

Girl: *looks at me*
Me: *looks back* Is the Kimchi noodles spicy?
Girl: Still ok, not very spicy
Me: Okie~ **smile sheepishly*
Girl: *smiles*
Girl: *went on to prepare the stuff*
Me: *glanced at her*
Girl: *glanced at me*
We: *smile ^^*
-when it's my turn to pay-
Girl: *Smiles* You can't eat spicy food?
Me: *Smiles* Haha, no, I WANT spicy food ^^
Girl: *Smiles* Ah, haha..if you can eat spicy food then it should be ok for you *Smiles*
Me: *Smiles* Haha, okie cool, thanks! *Smiles*

-after the meal-
Me: *walks to her* The noodles isn't very spicy *Smiles*
Girl: *looking surprised to see me* *Smiles* Haha, is it? How was it?
Me: *Smiles* nice nice *Smiles*
Girl: *Smiles* That's good *Smiles*
Me: *Smiles* Okie, my friends are like uber far ahead now, gtg, cya! *Smiles*
Girl: *Smiles* Bye!~ *Smiles*
Me: *Runs to the 4 of them*

The first reaction I got from Maxine: (Something like that lar, can't exactly rmb what she said)
Maxine: *Looking BLARDY pissed* I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU'RE TURNING INTO A DESPERATE ARMY GUY
Me: I'm not turning into a Desperate Army Guy!
Maxine: YOU ARE LOR! PICKING UP GIRLS
Me: *glanced at Syaz, then turned to Maxine* I WASN'T PICKING UP GIRLS!
Maxine: Yes you are lor, you are turning into a Desperate Army Guy
Me: I'm not!

*And the debate goes on*

Maxine ah, I'm not turning into a Desperate Army Guy, serious >.<>.< gomen, how's ur thumb now bro?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yiting + her glorious self (sorry yiting, you held the sparkler too far away frm u le >.<) Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
LOL shit, I can't see Maxine and Eve

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Maxine ^^

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The Party of 5

And we all ended up talking, and ended up in Gluttony Sq (or Gluttony sth), in front of DXO
We found seats, then Maxine and Syaz went to get carrot cake, I walked around to see if there's anything nice

Me: *Walks past Popiah store*
(There were 3 men in there, 1 young man, 1 middle aged man and another ah pek)
Middle aged man: *Smiles* Come, popiah ah~
Me: *Smile back* Eh..I'll walk around
MAM: *Smiles* okie
Me: *Walked to the end, then back, settling on having popiah* 2 popiahs, uncle
MAM: Ok *begins preparing the popiahs after asking me if I want chili)
MAM: You look very happy hor
Me: Huh? (Dunno why, but I'm still smiling)
MAM: You look like you got no worries like that, always smiling
Me: Haha, no lar, I'm tired already
MAM: Tired already still smiling, so good, like got no worries like that, zuo ren jiu yao kai xing mah~ (must be happy in life)
Me: Haha, definately will have troubles in life lar, but still must smile
Ah Pek: Hah, people say being human is hard (it's a hokkien saying), but I say that being the heaven is harder ah! If rain, people scold, if it's sunny, people ALSO SCOLD
Me: *smiles* ehhhhhhhh, yah
Ah Pek: Must smile hor?
Me: Haha yaya, must smile *flashes a double thumbs up*

LOL damm funny lar..."like no worries like that" lor XD



After eating, we went home separately and my day ended just like that

Had a great + fun + tiring + memorable day ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death

resolutions