I have a feeling that this is gonna be the longest post ever, haha...I finally got the grad pics from Yiting le..the official cam took some very good pics, haha..but I shall start everything in a chronological order, haha...

It was 6th July....the big day - my graduation from poly, finally after 3 years there and experiencing many different things, it's time to move on and end a chapter in my life

I tried matching my clothes, and found a STAIN on my white shirt

'AHHH FUCK THERE'S A STAIN!'

So I grabbed my beige shirt, and my ties and dashed to the mirror, trying to match the ties with my shirt...and I choose the one which looked most pleasing to my eyes....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My very messy cupboard
(all the on-my-way-to-sch pics were taken with my lousy cam, sorry for the low quality)

And I fumbled through for socks...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mum: HURRY UP LAR!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mum: eh? how to take (pic)? *kachack!* =.=

And I met Syaz downstairs, haha, Dad agreed to drive us to school together ^^

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Upon reaching school, Shuan was the first person we saw cos he was sitting in front of the atrium -.- looking DAMM stoned, hahaha...then we went mac to look for more people, and found teckie, haha...we proceeded to register after teckie ate her breakfast

Now, I must thank Shaun for his safety pin cos one of my gown's button won't button! Haha, and yeah thanks for buttoning up my gown Shaun ^^

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Syaz and Shaun san (missed your comas in jap class Shaun!)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The gathering place's cool..haha, my number's B1, so I was standing beside Syaz, who was A2

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Took a pic with dear Kelly, haha, missed you! (too bad my cam's lousy >.<)

Oh yaya, Arshad came eh, damm surprising, lol....and he sat beside me for some reason ...Zul was supposed to sit beside me haha

And we tried taking pics together and ended up like this:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
After taking we went: ah shit, take again

Then...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It got worse -.-
Arshad: Kk...you don't know how to take pictures is it
Me: Ya, I don't cam whore
Both of us: ...

Ah ya, we then went up to get the cert, haha...heard from someone that my head was cut off from the screen cos I was too tall >.< the cam man must adjust his cam, hahaha, too bad

And there was a performance, haha..with a guy dancing (quite gayish) with alot of girls among long pieces of cloths

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Finally, a family photo in like...10 yrs

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
^^

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Dad went 'We should get a new cam' when I printed this out LOL

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mum went 'I think so too' when she saw this photo, LOL so funny lar

There was a reception upstairs when everything was all over, haha..and yeah it's where all the fun starts, people taking photos like crazy, laughing, talking, eating...hahaha

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
2 of the most beautiful girls in my life ^^

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Well, here's another 2 ^^ (I'm so gonna miss you Rachel, love ya!)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The bestest and coolest buddy ever, haha, thanks for the memories, we will definately create more, since you are also a Pasir Risan now, haha

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Hey, a combined 1/4 Ms0401 and 1/4 MS0402, hahaha

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
coughthehaircoughcan'tseecough

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mr Azhar, haha, thanks for being such a cool lecturer!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ms Soo, thanks for being there for me man, serious ^^

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Firewire - My dearest for the past 3 years
I love you guys ^^

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Firewire - My pillars of support for the past 3 years
I really love you guys ^^

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Kudos to Teckie, I CAN GIVE YOU GATSBY~~~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Note: Something's different about me from others =.=

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Then I adjusted it after Ms Soo saw my mistake
(SO EMBARRASSING LA XD)

Keith and Kevin went into army alr!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
We are friends ^^
Keith: I only clap for botaks, cos only botaks are my friends
Syaz: LOL
Keith: Ah botak! *CLAPS*

Oh yah we then went back to Block A TEP room where we met J&M, haha

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mr Jeffery's version of lighting

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
After some adjustments...

Alex and Chin Teck got us stuff from Australia!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Thanks! and congrats for topping the course, smart guy!
Proud of ya ^^

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Returning the gown..

Then as we were about to leave for Botak Jones, 3 of us popped in to someone's office....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mr Tan ^^ who used his professional cam + tripod to take the photo, hahahaha

Then we hit Botak Jones, partly to celebrate, partly to send Rachel off

(disclaimer: the following pics are taken from Syaz's blog)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

To quote Syaz,"Smiling and laughing with you guys... Reminds me of why I want to be alive"


Now, I shall post off some of the quotes I remember from people

"How can I trust you if you're holding hands with someone I don't trust?"
- Syazwan

"Smiling and laughing with you guys... Reminds me of why I want to be alive"
- Syazwan

"If you eat a thousand prawns, you shall turn into a prawn"
- Syazwan

"When you made a decision, stick by it and shut up"
- Arshad

"Keith is dumb"
- Kaidi, Kevin, Arshad

"KK.... You like Eve rrrriiiiigghttt??"
- Kaidi

"KK, (whispers) I'm going home *SNIGGERS*
-Kaidi

"You should go eat some dang gui"
-Kaidi

"Let me introduce to you the best anime.."
- Kaidi

"You CHI-KEN!!"
- Keith

"I like Samurai X. Hyah! Hyah!"
- Keith

"Fudge off!"
- Arshad

"Go to the end of the train. All the cool people sit there."
- Arshad

"What is there to tan??"
- Arshad

"Porn is meant to be watched alone."
- Arshad

"How to tackle arh?"
- Arshad, on NBA Live

"Wah lao eh.."
- Keith

"Maxine hates me..."
- Kevin

"NO LOR!! Eh, ya...."
- Yi Ting

"Oh shit, cannot"
- Yi Ting (while trying to take a shot of Raffles City)

"We're in the wrong city!!"
- Maxine

"Bill Clinton is not the president of Canada??"
- Maxine

(Though this isn't exactly a quote, I decided to put it in)
"Subgay"
- Chin Teck

"The idea was there"
- Dinesh

*Caryn said something about clouds which I found it to be damm inspiring, but I can't rmb >.< sorrie ah*

"I don't have!" (covers boobs)
- Jiali

"Don't assume, it makes an ass outta you and me"
- Mr Azhar

"Goh..Chin Tuck!"
- Mr Ho

"You're worth more than a Mentos, you know"
- Me to Yenlin

"May heaven shit on you/him/her/them"
- Me

"The world is round and so am I."
- Me/Supersize Me (the movie)

"I can show you the worrrlllddd..."
- Me,Syaz,Rachel,Chin Teck

"Whish!* "AH CHOP!"
- Me, Syaz (while playing bball)


Hah, these are the memories man....I do hope to stumble upon this post one day, haha..and still be smiling to myself, reminding myself of my past






My happy past

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death

resolutions