"Somehow, if I'm able to do it again, I'll still love her"

This thought rang in my mind suddenly, out of of the places - at work

Ok fine, I admit, I was stoning. But somehow, she came into mind out of nowhere. The first girl to comment that I'm cute during poly orientation made me blush, hard...I remember her high pitched voice, and cool attitude, not to mention the brief (and short) moments we had together

She is, definitely worth more than a mentos, a great girl, someone who I can't simply use plain words to describe..I suppose the people in her clique reading this would have guessed who's the girl I'm talking bout by now ^^

But yeah, if time permits me to go back to the past again, I'll definitely do something bout it

And I'll still choose to like her ^^

Now, I remembered Caryn's question: You still like ___ ?

*stabs heart*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death

resolutions