Ant ant go away
Money money come my way
I think it's the ants' hobby to bite me man...ah zzzz
And I've got no money, so I gotta continue working, sad rite, lol
Talked with WJ ytd about being our own boss, and we thought of opening up a pub at DTE, since there's a lounge there alr, might as well open a pub right, lol..and soon, there'll be a new condo beside DTE, there'll be a new 4 level building comprising of 24 hr entertainment er...stuff
So, DTE is a prime location man
I'm gonna open a pub~ LOL yeah man be my own boss heh
I NID MUNNIE
Money money come my way
I think it's the ants' hobby to bite me man...ah zzzz
And I've got no money, so I gotta continue working, sad rite, lol
Talked with WJ ytd about being our own boss, and we thought of opening up a pub at DTE, since there's a lounge there alr, might as well open a pub right, lol..and soon, there'll be a new condo beside DTE, there'll be a new 4 level building comprising of 24 hr entertainment er...stuff
So, DTE is a prime location man
I'm gonna open a pub~ LOL yeah man be my own boss heh
I NID MUNNIE
Comments