† Kei ~ munnie munnie I lub euu says:
ppl always tink tt i m frm some rich family for some reason
MA show starts tonite~!!! 7pm G503~!!!!! says:
heehee...i think so too!
† Kei ~ munnie munnie I lub euu says:
den u tink my family do wat de
MA show starts tonite~!!! 7pm G503~!!!!! says:
hmnn.....some rich indonesian business
=_=''''
Do I look rich? Do I look friendly? Do I look harmless? Do I look like I need an insurance policy? Do I look like I want to buy insurance policy?
Recently, I was bombarded by insurance agents, MLM people to join them, sales people to buy their stuff
Do I look like I've got munnie to buy all that/friendly enough to stop and say no/say okie, I'll join?
I asked Syaz if I look friendly
His reply: Let's put it this way, you look harmless
=________________=
Maybe I should dye my hair/get a tattoo/get studs all over my face
ppl always tink tt i m frm some rich family for some reason
MA show starts tonite~!!! 7pm G503~!!!!! says:
heehee...i think so too!
† Kei ~ munnie munnie I lub euu says:
den u tink my family do wat de
MA show starts tonite~!!! 7pm G503~!!!!! says:
hmnn.....some rich indonesian business
=_=''''
Do I look rich? Do I look friendly? Do I look harmless? Do I look like I need an insurance policy? Do I look like I want to buy insurance policy?
Recently, I was bombarded by insurance agents, MLM people to join them, sales people to buy their stuff
Do I look like I've got munnie to buy all that/friendly enough to stop and say no/say okie, I'll join?
I asked Syaz if I look friendly
His reply: Let's put it this way, you look harmless
=________________=
Maybe I should dye my hair/get a tattoo/get studs all over my face
Comments