I'm not a believer in god, but a believer in fate, hmmm...is that contradictory? I dunno...it seems that I can have great affinity with a person, but at the same time, be the the complete opposite with another person..

Take Yu Hui for example, she studied in Bishan Park sec sch, I was in Pasir Ris Crest. We met during the SJAB adult (sgt) interview, then we moved onto Poly, same poly and....we both got into business school and bumped into each other 3 times at 3 different locations in 1 day once. Coincidence? I don't think so, haha...that's too much of a coincidence isn't it?

Now, guess most of you watched or at least heard bout the show Turn Left Turn Right, a show featuring 2 individuals who never meet even though they stay just next to each other. I experienced it twice, with Emelyn, for the 2 of us were in the same area and at the same time, but NEVER MET. The first time at vivo, the second time being last sat, at Marina Square...and the amazing thing is, we hang around the same area - Marina Sq, Orchard, Vivo, Plaza Sing, but NEVER see each other before, amazing, isn't it?

And to think some mmorpg game brought us together

wow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death

resolutions