Teckie told me of her HAPPENING dream yesterday and somehow I think that it led me to dreaming a HAPPENING dream too
Teckie dream that she's in D-grey Man, hunting down Akumas, in her dream she's using all sorts of powers and weapons, lolx..jumping here and there
DAMM HAPPENING LA
I dreamt of some monster, damm big sized,breathing out green smoke, and I'm part of the X-Men/Fantastic 4 cos I remember seeing this guy crying out FLAME ON! And he's wrapped in fire, and my power is something like Colossus, I can turn myself into steel and I'll have superhuman strength
The only diff is that this Human Torch doesn't fly -.-
The city's being destroyed and my partners have been KO-ed by the monster/mutant, and I see Human Torch's strength draining too, he was getting walloped big time, then suddenly there is this smaller version of the monster/mutant running towards Human Torch, screaming like a madman
Human Torch turned around and used his last flames to like...melt him, and collapsed as his flames extinguished. The big monster/mutant then grunted and walked towards him, in a lumbering fashion
I forgot to mention, they were fighting in this first level of a multi story carpark and the fight spilled out to an open field when the small monster/mutant was melted
So I was basically hiding and ducking behind cars and trying not to be spotted by the bigger monster/mutant, lol..yah, slacker mode and letting my team mate die there
Well, back to the dream
Then as the monster/mutant rose its leg (trying to stomp on Human Torch), I ran towards it. The coolest thing happened at this point of time. My skin changed colour, I felt power surging throughout me, and I've got steel skin instead after er...morphing
So I charged at the big monster/mutant, screaming too lol
The monster/mutant turned to me in shock as I whacked it, hard and sent it flying
It then crashed into a car and went limp
Then the dream ended
This has gotta be the coolest dream I've ever had apart from the 1 where I kissed the Yellow Power Ranger when I was in Pri 3
Woot, go mutant powers!
Teckie dream that she's in D-grey Man, hunting down Akumas, in her dream she's using all sorts of powers and weapons, lolx..jumping here and there
DAMM HAPPENING LA
I dreamt of some monster, damm big sized,breathing out green smoke, and I'm part of the X-Men/Fantastic 4 cos I remember seeing this guy crying out FLAME ON! And he's wrapped in fire, and my power is something like Colossus, I can turn myself into steel and I'll have superhuman strength
The only diff is that this Human Torch doesn't fly -.-
The city's being destroyed and my partners have been KO-ed by the monster/mutant, and I see Human Torch's strength draining too, he was getting walloped big time, then suddenly there is this smaller version of the monster/mutant running towards Human Torch, screaming like a madman
Human Torch turned around and used his last flames to like...melt him, and collapsed as his flames extinguished. The big monster/mutant then grunted and walked towards him, in a lumbering fashion
I forgot to mention, they were fighting in this first level of a multi story carpark and the fight spilled out to an open field when the small monster/mutant was melted
So I was basically hiding and ducking behind cars and trying not to be spotted by the bigger monster/mutant, lol..yah, slacker mode and letting my team mate die there
Well, back to the dream
Then as the monster/mutant rose its leg (trying to stomp on Human Torch), I ran towards it. The coolest thing happened at this point of time. My skin changed colour, I felt power surging throughout me, and I've got steel skin instead after er...morphing
So I charged at the big monster/mutant, screaming too lol
The monster/mutant turned to me in shock as I whacked it, hard and sent it flying
It then crashed into a car and went limp
Then the dream ended
This has gotta be the coolest dream I've ever had apart from the 1 where I kissed the Yellow Power Ranger when I was in Pri 3
Woot, go mutant powers!
Comments