Okay....national day is over
And I've once again confirmed that I'm not a patriot, lol..man, I didn't even watch the show, just found it to be uber noisy outside (was in my room) =p
This makes it the....what,5th year of not watching NDP on tv?
Heard dad ask my mum: Why he (me) never watch de?
LOL
Hmmm, guess I ain't that interested in the country's affairs ba, but that's all to it
Watched Rush Hour 3 though, it's friggin funny, I give it 4 outta 5 stars, lol...simply love the Jackie/Chris combi haha...and their word play of You and Me (gotta watch the sinppets/movie to understand what I mean)
Then we went to Chinatown
...
Lol did nothing there except for walking and walking and walking + me complaining that it's damm hot, as I was wearing long sleeve and jeans, and the sun was blazing x_X
I realised one thing yesterday, though this is super random and out of nowhere....I realised that SMRT stations don't have rubbish bins at all (at the platform area)
Yes I know that we are not supposed to eat and drink in the train, but what about people who wanna throw away their tissue papers and all? Without bins, they'll have to stuff it in their pockets/throw in the train secretly, making the area dirty
SMRT may want to save manpower by not having rubbish bins around, but we really do need to have rubbish bins around in the platform area.
I do hope someone from the smrt reads this and not sue me and provide us with bins in the near future
And I've once again confirmed that I'm not a patriot, lol..man, I didn't even watch the show, just found it to be uber noisy outside (was in my room) =p
This makes it the....what,5th year of not watching NDP on tv?
Heard dad ask my mum: Why he (me) never watch de?
LOL
Hmmm, guess I ain't that interested in the country's affairs ba, but that's all to it
Watched Rush Hour 3 though, it's friggin funny, I give it 4 outta 5 stars, lol...simply love the Jackie/Chris combi haha...and their word play of You and Me (gotta watch the sinppets/movie to understand what I mean)
Then we went to Chinatown
...
Lol did nothing there except for walking and walking and walking + me complaining that it's damm hot, as I was wearing long sleeve and jeans, and the sun was blazing x_X
I realised one thing yesterday, though this is super random and out of nowhere....I realised that SMRT stations don't have rubbish bins at all (at the platform area)
Yes I know that we are not supposed to eat and drink in the train, but what about people who wanna throw away their tissue papers and all? Without bins, they'll have to stuff it in their pockets/throw in the train secretly, making the area dirty
SMRT may want to save manpower by not having rubbish bins around, but we really do need to have rubbish bins around in the platform area.
I do hope someone from the smrt reads this and not sue me and provide us with bins in the near future
Comments