I think I'm the laggy-ist person in the entire world

Was walking in AMK hub just now,

My right hand: holding my new Liverpool Away jersey (yeah I finally got it ^^)
My left hand: Mr Bean Bandong (bandung?) with pearls (-.- stupid aunty go add pearls, made me pay 30 cents more)


Then, I had the shock of my life


ZHILING JIE JIE IS ENDORSING FOR OSIM


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My eyes caught the familiar face immediately and I just stood rooted to the ground

(in front of the escalator =p)

It all went like this:

1) Saw the big standee - Zhiling jie jie in blue and stopped there immediately
2) Eyes shifted to the words: uSqueeze
3) Looked up to the TVC and saw Zhiling jie jie there
4) Continued watching wide-eyed *as I munched on the pearls*
5) Watched finish TVC and walked away
6) *Heart flutters*

lol, I seriously think that the salesman must had thought that I'm siao

For legs so beautiful, feels so good~~~ *__* how true

Ok I must admit, I'm lagging like shit, but yeah man...the love is rekindled *__*

omg omg omg omg omg, Zhiling jie jie~ (L)

*flutters to the wonderland*


PS: I really think OSIM is making all the right moves, securing Fiona Xie and Zhiling jie jie, maybe they should secure Jessica Alba next

Those who agree, put your hands up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death

resolutions