yay, Alicia jie jie is back from Norway and we're going out tmr~
Going to this seminar, called "How to be rich without a poor dad" haha...think it'll be cool
When I told mum bout it, she was lke: I don't believe that she'll give you the tickets for free, you must had bought them yourself
I went: no? I already told her that I've got no $, she said that it's ok cos she's working
Mum: I trust my 6th sense, you're lying
Me: I told you the truth lor, if you don't wanna believe I also can't do anything
Wow, now she thinks that I'm lying to her
so cool man
Cool until I got nothing to say...
Going to this seminar, called "How to be rich without a poor dad" haha...think it'll be cool
When I told mum bout it, she was lke: I don't believe that she'll give you the tickets for free, you must had bought them yourself
I went: no? I already told her that I've got no $, she said that it's ok cos she's working
Mum: I trust my 6th sense, you're lying
Me: I told you the truth lor, if you don't wanna believe I also can't do anything
Wow, now she thinks that I'm lying to her
so cool man
Cool until I got nothing to say...
Comments