I've been reading this book called The Secret

It's actually an empowerment book which talks about the law of attraction

The law can be explained by 1 sentence: You'll get what you are thinking, and you can use the law to shape your life

This is the law which is equal to the law of nature, and yeah, alot of people have been experiencing it throughout the lives, including you

The same thing happened to me:
(example 1)

1) I thought about Zhiling jie jie
2) I was crazy about her (though the crazy wave died down now and then, but I'm still crazy bout her now)
3) After a few days, I read the newspaper, SHE IS COMING TO SG!!!!


(example 2)
This happened in the train just now, while I was reading the book, wanting to try it out

1) I thought bout wanting to see a tall girl
2) The train stopped at kallang
3) A tall girl walked past me and out of the train
4) When I reached White Sands, a tall woman walked in front of me and we rode on the same escalator down to B1

woot

so now I'll think of what I want

1) To be able to see Zhiling jie jie on 6 Sept
2) To become a pro cameraman/photojournalist
3) To get into Lasalle
4) To earn lotsa munnie
5) To win Toto!!!!

(Dad won Toto ytd and gave me some munnie)

Heh, the power of thought

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death

resolutions