This morning, for some reason, I decided to flip through the papers while drinking the milo

AND THANK GOD I DID

When I turned to the back page of NOW, I saw the 3 most important words of my life:

Lin Zhi Ling

*eyes zoomed in on the report*

"Taiwanese model Lin Zhiling is coming to Singapore on 6 Sept to "show off her legs""

WOOTTTT


THANK GOD OSIM SIGNED HER OMG OMG OMG

I think this is fate, that I'll be able to see her, I hope

I'll definitely be calling up OSIM to ask bout it, heh heh heh heh


ZHILING JIE JIE, I'LL BE ABLE TO SEE YOU SOON~ *__*


I forgot to mention, I was jumping around this morning in joy and singing as loud as I can in the bathroom, in happiness


All in the morning



WHEE I'M SO BLARDY HAPPY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death

resolutions