I gotta blog about this,lol..
Just came back from the photojournalism job, and it's like..1245 now? lol
Hmmm, was quite an experience, for 80 bucks....I ended up with:
1 page of interviews, 1 page of song schedules, wet shoes + socks, muddy jeans, dirty Liverpool jersey (T__T my new jersey...), sore muscles (from clicking too much)
but yeah, it was quite an experience, covered the National Day Variety show at Yishun CC
Saw some famous people (taiwan's Bai He Er Chong Chang), etc, and our very own NYP's Lin Peifen ^^ (Ebu, she was hot singing hokkien song, heh, took extra shots of her)
And yeah, there was this guy who sang real well, then I found out that he was actually some singing competition's champion last time in the 1980s-90s, but yeah, like everyone, he was sweating like nobody's business too, it was painful watching him sing, lol..but otherwise, his voice is good
There was this 'rival' photographer trying to get the best shos of the night, but yeah, he's a pro, so....being a greenhorn, I lost to him lar, but I did messed up some of his shots by squatting in front of him to get MY better angle
Fuwahahaha, I'm evil, take a pic of my back, you blardy photographer
The he went up to the stage to take a hgh angle shot of the audience
I was praying that he'll get so engrossed that he'll fall
He didn't
Haiya, wasted LOL
Quite an experience lar, hope that the photos turn out right, took 100+ photos...should be enough lar....
I hope
Just came back from the photojournalism job, and it's like..1245 now? lol
Hmmm, was quite an experience, for 80 bucks....I ended up with:
1 page of interviews, 1 page of song schedules, wet shoes + socks, muddy jeans, dirty Liverpool jersey (T__T my new jersey...), sore muscles (from clicking too much)
but yeah, it was quite an experience, covered the National Day Variety show at Yishun CC
Saw some famous people (taiwan's Bai He Er Chong Chang), etc, and our very own NYP's Lin Peifen ^^ (Ebu, she was hot singing hokkien song, heh, took extra shots of her)
And yeah, there was this guy who sang real well, then I found out that he was actually some singing competition's champion last time in the 1980s-90s, but yeah, like everyone, he was sweating like nobody's business too, it was painful watching him sing, lol..but otherwise, his voice is good
There was this 'rival' photographer trying to get the best shos of the night, but yeah, he's a pro, so....being a greenhorn, I lost to him lar, but I did messed up some of his shots by squatting in front of him to get MY better angle
Fuwahahaha, I'm evil, take a pic of my back, you blardy photographer
The he went up to the stage to take a hgh angle shot of the audience
I was praying that he'll get so engrossed that he'll fall
He didn't
Haiya, wasted LOL
Quite an experience lar, hope that the photos turn out right, took 100+ photos...should be enough lar....
I hope
Comments