Back from my first driving~
Hmmm...a mixture of feelings, surprisingly, I don't feel nervous at all at the driving seat when I first got in...cool eh?
Ok, then comes the driving, I stalled the car before I even got to start =_=
Then comes braking...my first break attempt went like this:
Instructor: Ok slowwwwww down
Me: Okie *STEPS BREAKS*
Both of us: *JERKS FORWARD*
Instructor: Wou wou wou!! Slowly! Gently! You see, my hp drop alr *picking up his hp*
Me: LOL okie
2nd attempt...
Instructor: Slow down slow down
Me: *gently....STEPS*
Us: *JERKS*
Instructor: AIYO, YOUR BRAKING SUCKS, slowly~~~~~
Me: ah shit
3rd attempt:
Instructor: Slow down bro
Me: *release accelerator, steps clutch, steps break* *Jerks abit*
Instructor: ahhh
Me: *phew*
And my car stalled alot of times, at the traffic light =(
I got horned at once and yeah, alot of things happened XD
All in 1 hr
Ahhhhhh, I gotta be a gentle person~~ >.<
Hmmm...a mixture of feelings, surprisingly, I don't feel nervous at all at the driving seat when I first got in...cool eh?
Ok, then comes the driving, I stalled the car before I even got to start =_=
Then comes braking...my first break attempt went like this:
Instructor: Ok slowwwwww down
Me: Okie *STEPS BREAKS*
Both of us: *JERKS FORWARD*
Instructor: Wou wou wou!! Slowly! Gently! You see, my hp drop alr *picking up his hp*
Me: LOL okie
2nd attempt...
Instructor: Slow down slow down
Me: *gently....STEPS*
Us: *JERKS*
Instructor: AIYO, YOUR BRAKING SUCKS, slowly~~~~~
Me: ah shit
3rd attempt:
Instructor: Slow down bro
Me: *release accelerator, steps clutch, steps break* *Jerks abit*
Instructor: ahhh
Me: *phew*
And my car stalled alot of times, at the traffic light =(
I got horned at once and yeah, alot of things happened XD
All in 1 hr
Ahhhhhh, I gotta be a gentle person~~ >.<
Comments