First day of my holiday, lol...
Not as if I'm gonna slack for 2 mths, got a lobang for me to teach pri 4 kids science at some school, quite good $, so I should be taking it ba, heh, I'm a teacher
But there would be goals for me to achieve during these 2 months:
- Driving (First lesson later~)
- Work abit
- Cleanup my room
- Train for NS
- Maybe join Syaz's company
- Watch stuff
- Complete my books
- Teach (hope I'll have time to mark the assignments >.<)
Hoping to do some freelance writing though...don't know if I'll have the time >.<
Woot, I'm a free man again~
Not as if I'm gonna slack for 2 mths, got a lobang for me to teach pri 4 kids science at some school, quite good $, so I should be taking it ba, heh, I'm a teacher
But there would be goals for me to achieve during these 2 months:
- Driving (First lesson later~)
- Work abit
- Cleanup my room
- Train for NS
- Maybe join Syaz's company
- Watch stuff
- Complete my books
- Teach (hope I'll have time to mark the assignments >.<)
Hoping to do some freelance writing though...don't know if I'll have the time >.<
Woot, I'm a free man again~
Comments